Student Visa Subclass 500 | Migration Agent Perth

u2/309 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia

Visa subclass 500 is for international students who want to study in Australia. Student Visa 500 lets the holder of visa subclass 500 to study a full-time course from a recognised university or institution. This visa is popularly known as student visa Australia.

Along with study this visa also allows the holder to live and work in Australia. In order to get a valid Student Visa Subclass 500, the applicant has secured confirmation of enrolment (CoE) from an accredited Australian Institute and if the applicant is below 18 years of age than he/she has made appropriate arrangement for studying in Australia.

If you are planning for studying in Australia than you can take services of Migration Agent Perth.

We will help you in getting a valid student visa.

Similar Ads: