Before meeting the requirements of spouse visa/marriage visa application you have to know the definition of UK spouse visa.
UK Spouse Visa is also known as a Marriage Visa, which enables spouses of British Nationals or a person who is present and settled in the UK on Indefinite Leave to Remain, to apply for their spouse’s leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK.
ICS Legal are the UK’s leading top-rated immigration service provider, we have a wealth of experience, as well as a strong track record of success with partner and spouse visa applications.
We made the process of applying for UK Partner Visas simple. Our caseworkers have expertise in applying for a partner/spouse visa/marriage visa.
Our service is very fast, efficient and also affordable, that’s why a huge number of people look to us when applying for a Civil Partner Visa.
Meeting the requirements of spouse visa
Applying for a spouse visa can be a difficult process. It is important that following the changes implemented by Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules, that you and your partner understood the requirements to meet, in order for the application to be approved. In order to meet the requirements of the Civil Partner Visa:
1. Both parties in the marriage have to be at least 18.
2. Parties must have met each other, be legally married to each other and plan to live together in the UK.
3. You must have suitable accommodation available for you in the UK.
4. If you intend on applying for a partner Visa you must be able to support your stay in the UK without recourse to public funds.
5. Meeting the income threshold of £18,600 for sponsoring the settlement of a spouse/partner – Please note there is a higher threshold for any children also sponsored; £22,400 for one child and an additional £2,400 for each further child.
6. English Language requirement has been satisfied with the level A1 course
7. You may be required to have a TB test before making your spouse visa application.
Please, Visit the site for more details - https://www.icslegal.com/uk-spouse-visa.php