Identification of medical waste and applicable categories, how to properly handle/store different types of waste on-site, lifecycle to include transportation and recycling/disposal.
Provide audience with thorough knowledge to maintain regulatory compliance in all areas of medical waste management and understand lifecycle.
Areas Covered in the Session :
1. Identification of medical waste and applicable categories
2. how to properly handle/store different types of waste on-site
3. lifecycle to include transportation and recycling/disposal
Who Will Benefit:
1. All healthcare professionals
2. Medical waste handlers/transporters
3. Trauma scene responders/professionals
4. Medical waste/equipment recyclers
10 years as a certified QEHS consultant and lead auditor for the medical, equipment/electronics and hazmat sectors in maintaining recycling and waste stream compliance
5+ professional years in the medical/healthcare field as a waste specialist and certified imaging technologist.
Instructor for various QEHS compliance trainings and applications throughout career.
Speaker Name: Dyane Pignato
Live single: $ 199
Tuesday October 30 , 2018
Duration : 60 Minutes